Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just a Quick Up-Date


First I would like to welcome you to our blog. I think this is a great way to keep in touch and let everyone know what we are up to. Eric and I have been married for almost four years and still love every minute of it. We built our first home in June of 2006 in the fields of Hurricane Utah, I thought we were a little crazy to build all the way out here and still work in St. George but the everyday twenty minute commute hasen't been that bad. Eric is still working for Southern Utah Title Company as their software developer, but has picked up a recent new love of photography. He has created a website with his friend Doug that they post all the really good ones on, if you wanna check it out go to www.hikesouthernutah.com . He really has a nack for it. As for me, I just finished massage therapy school and will be taking my boards in less than a month, i am nurvous but I'm sure everything will turn out ok. We don't have any kids and there are none on the way but we do have our little dog Wendy that is just like her mom(me), hyper and crazy all the time!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Josh thinks your a geek!!1 We love your profile. We'll probably talk more to you via comments than we do in real life. Call your brother every once in a while. Luv ya!!

Angela Shaw said...

Hey there! You shouldn't say you hate these things bc all it is are people talking about themselves, and then post just talking about yourself silly! :) Just kidding! Love ya!

Kris said...

It's way cute with the new font. Glad to see you post. Talk to you soon.