Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ultimate Monopoly!!




So here's how to play: get as many friends as you want together, set up four boards with the FREE PARKING's touching. Each person of course, starts on the GO that their token belongs to, you then go in the direction as normal but when you come to FP's continue onto the new board and make your way around as usual. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! Eric, Robert, Amber and I played for 4 nights and finally gave in to the never ending madness. Robert won with a value of $26,687, I came in second with $20,167, Eric with $12,542 and Amber, almost bankrupt, with $1,038. We have decided that you have to love Monopoly to enjoy this much insanity!!

4 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we all lived near eachother! Jonny and I will have to take a trip down there this summer, I feel like I haven't been down there in forever. I miss you guys! You need to post on the family blog!

Kris said...

So cute!!! I love it. We will have to play sometime

Angela Shaw said...

You need to post more!! :) love ya

Doty Family said...

YOU ARE A GEEk!!!!!

LOVE,JOSH