Monday, September 22, 2008

TAG: THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. Was 13
2. Attended Snow Canyon Middle School
3. Was a nanny
4. wore a size 5
5. was friends with a crazy girl we dont talk about anymore

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Relax
2. Do the dishes
3. finish laundry
4. plan scouts
5. Spend quality time with Eric

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Popcorn
3. Pickles
4. Fruit
5. Carrots and Dip

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house and debt
2. Pay off my families houses and debt
3. Pay for Eric to go to med school
4. Buy Shoes
5. Put the rest in trusts for all my future kids

5 places I have lived:
1. Santa Clara, UT
2. St. George, UT
3. Bloomington Hills, UT
4 Hurricane, UT
5. I need to get out of Utah

Five jobs I have had:
1. TRT
2. Dairy Queen
3. Tuacahn
4. Staples
5. Massage Therapist

I tag...
1. Kris
2. Phila
3. Heather
4. Mom
5. Angie

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Kris said...

So who is the girl we don't talk about?!

Maggie said...

Yvonne