Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!!!


Ok, So it has been about 35 hours since I saw Twilight and after a much needed night of sleep, I am now going to tell you how it was. First, I just want to thank my good friend Micah, owner of Random Clothing, (my favorite store) for the awesome tailgate premire party!! Anyway, back to the movie, OMG!!! is all I have to say. I loved it, no, it wasnt anything like the the love i have for the book, but how can you take a 500 page book and turn it into a 2 hour movie? But I still loved it, the actors did a great job at portraying characters that so many women around the world have pictured different. I mean good heck, I almost feel out of my chair with delight when Carlisle came on screen, and I felt like he was to Ken-dollish from all the pictures I had seen. It is a great movie and I can't wait to see it again!!!

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Amen, sista!! I''m going back atleast a few more times!!

Kris said...

Yeah, I just commented on Brandy's that the 3 of us have to go together next time!!!