Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update!!

I have been getting a lot of "crap" from some of you that follow my blog that I need to post an update so here you go. Eric has started a new job, he is finally done with Southern ... YAY!!! I am so happy and so is he. He loves it, he is doing the same thing, still working with computers but it is a much better enviornment for him. He also went back to school and is so happy about that too. Wendy is prego and we are expecting to have puppies very soon, like in the next 3 days soon. As for me ... other than a dumb cold, nothing to exciting here. So now you know that we are not dead or anything, just living our lives and having fun!!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Had fun today at lunch! Thanks for the update, I needed it, ya know!

Angela Shaw said...

finally!! lol! miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I get the same crap...I just really don't have anything all that interesting to write about...besides, I tell you guys what's going on anyway....